If you wish to attend one of our classes, please contact us FIRST and make sure you are at the studio 15mins prior to our starting time.
COVID 19 changes…of course in Brisbane Fitness Empire Style
- Class bookings are essential
- You must always have a towel. If you “forget” yours, one will be provided for you, at the discounted price of $10. Normally $10 lol.
- Sanitize your hands in your car or wash your hands before entering the gym & after your session. Some hand sanitizers smell very potent, which is why we are asking you to please use it in your car, not the gym.
- Please keep 1.5m or 2 squares/floor mats between each other.
- Stay home if you feel unwell or have been in contact with someone who is unwell or has tested positive for Covid 19.
- Please advise us if you have previously tested positive for Covid 19.
- Please dispose of tissues in the green bin out the front and wash your hands afterwards.
- Should you feel the need to expel any bodily fluids, for example cough or sneeze, do it into your elbow.
- When you arrive, please hop on the airdyne bike and warm up. We will then come and collect you for your session.
- If attending class please stand out the front of the studio, 1.5m away from each other.
- Please do not enter the kitchen, even to fill up your water bottle. You may have to downsize your water bottle.
We will be implementing the Simpsons social distancing rule. If we can punch or kick you, you are too close. We will regularly be testing this method.
At the end of the day peeps, it’s very simple. We all need to behave like civilized human beings (as you always should, regardless of this virus) and don’t be a grub. The wild birds eat grubs, do not make me feed you to them!!
Thanks heaps everyone for your support, you have been AMAZING and we survived this!! YAY
Borrowing our gear
- At the end of the night all borrowed gear must be placed in a pile for cleaning by BFE
- You may borrow our gloves 1 time ONLY and you MUST wear inners/white glove inserts
- If you don’t have inners, that’s ok, we sell them for $5
- You may borrow the thai pads, focus mitts and kickshields 3 times before having to purchase your own gear
- We do sell all the gear you need to train in our classes, at a very good price. Our prices are cheaper than most places as we have always preferred you to have your own gear.
If you have your own gear you must take it home after each session and clean it
WE ARE OPEN AGAIN!!! YES WE CAN HOLD PADS AGAIN.
Please note the Mon & Tues 12-1pm classes are temporarily on hold. If you are interested in starting in them, please contact us.